SUITE OF APPLICATIONS THAT MAY BE INTEGRATED ALSO ON EMBEDDED SYSTEMS, AIMING AT INCREASING THE SAFETY AND REDUCING CONSUMPTIONS IN TRANSPORTS, BY MONITORING THE VEHICLE AND THE DRIVING BEHAVIOUR
For the driving style:
1. DRIVER TUTOR - monitoring the driving style. It may be configured by selecting among the following modules, those that meet the specific needs:
- DRIVERAdvisor – helping the driver to adjust his/her driving style to achieve a lower fuel consumption and CO2 emissions;
- DRIVERAssistant – helping the driver to adjust his/her driving style to achieve a lower fuel consumption, a higher level of safety and a higher comfort;
- DRIVERInstructor – to evaluate the driving style with respect to specific fuel consumption and comfort objectives.
2. ATD - detecting driving irregularities during the execution of turns, which may indicate a potential altered status of the driver;
3. DRIX - Behavioural indexes that may detect irregularities in the driving style and classify it based on the level of “nervousness” of the driver.